A REFRESHING GUARANTEE
30 Day Promise
If, for any reason within the first 30 days of our management agreement, you feel that Mint Management managing your property is not for you, then we can cancel the managing agreement with no penalties.
At Mint Management, we provide full-service management to owners and investors who need help making their rental properties more successful and automated. We take care of everything from leasing and maintenance to rent collection.
As a team of licensed Realtors and support staff we hold ourselves to a strict set of ethical standards and best practices. We appreciate the challenge and the opportunity for continuing education – for at Mint Management we insist upon excellence for the sake of our clients.
Whether you have a multi-family home in Strasburg, an HOA property in Front Royal, a single-family home in Stephens City, or a duplex in Woodstock, we can provide leasing, management, and asset protection. A few of the things our talented team will do for you include:
- Strict tenant screening
- On-time rent collection
- Tenant management
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Compliance and legal updates
- Regular inspections
- Failure to pay notices and if necessary, eviction
We provide the Shenandoah Valley property management in Virginia that investors trust. You have a lot of options, but we stand out in a couple of significant ways.
In-House Maintenance Services
We’ll handle everything from repairs to turnover maintenance to full remodels. We have a refreshing and appealing new way of calculating maintenance for our clients. Ask us how we’re going to save you money just by partnering with us, while taking care of maintenance costs.
Whether you’re rehabbing a property you just purchased or planning for a major project like a new roof, our talented team will provide an outstanding quality of work for an affordable price. We’ll help you make the upgrades and the updates that matter: those that earn you more rent and attract better tenants.
Good Communication, Greatest Asset
We make it easy for you to keep up with your property. As an owner, you can go online and see lease documents, check invoices, and track your income and expenses. We will also be able to provide any insight into the communications with the tenant. Tenants have a portal too, where they can pay rent online and submit maintenance requests. We’re always happy to pick up the phone and answer any questions you have right away – rest assured that we will promptly return calls and respond to emails sent after hours. It is important to us that your tenants are happy with the level of communication, as their happiness is your contentment, which is our goal.
Our aim is to provide the best property management in the Shenandoah Valley. Your investment needs a local expert who can help you keep your returns high, your tenants happy, and your expenses low. You’ll find this with Mint Management.
LANDLORD DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Mint Landlords are responsible for the following:
- Responsible for delivering the premises at the beginning of the lease term, in a clean, safe, and comfortable living condition.
- Maintain the premises in a habitable condition.
- Provide for the tenant’s quiet enjoyment.
- Supply essential services.
- Give proper notice of a change of rules and regulations or a change of ownership.
- Notify the tenant before lease expiration.
- Return the Security Deposit within the prescribed period after a tenancy ends.
- Add or maintain proper insurance, rental license, mortgage payments.
- Collecting rent payments.
- Quick communication to the tenant, and transparency into communications and meaningful statistics to the owner.